5300 State Street, East St. Louis, IL
The Illinois HIV Integrated Planning Council (IHIPC) and the Region 4 Lead Agents are looking for your assistance in recruiting HIV-negative and/or HIV-positive African-American women for a September 19th focus group in East St. Louis exploring HIV and STIs among black women in Illinois.
The details of this event are found below and a flyer is attached for recruiting purposes. Please send to anyone who may be interested. Participants may request transportation assistance as needed.
Event: Focus Group for Black Women
Date: Thursday, September 19th
Time: 5:30 – 7:30 pm
Location: East St. Louis Public Library
- Dinner will be provided for participants.
- Each participant will receive a $25 Walmart gift card.
- Participants should RSVP to Tawana (618-825-4492) by Wednesday, September 11th
- Space is limited! Participants should RSVP as soon as they are able. (limit: 12)
- Participants may request transportation assistance as needed.