3300 Vandiver Drive
This year’s Missouri Family Planning Conference is full of great information and events, including:
- An optional, free pre-session on September 18 that includes IUD and implant placement/removal training
- Reproductive Justice 101
- Conflict Resolution/Work Place Communication
- Racial Bias and Its Impact on Healthcare Delivery
- Reproductive Life Planning & Client-Centered Counseling
- Impact of Trauma on the Delivery of Reproductive Healthcare
- and much more!
View the tentative agenda here
The conference will be held at the Hilton Garden Inn, located at 3300 Vandiver Drive, Columbia, MO 65202 (phone: 573-814-5464). Rooms start at $99/night; reservations are the responsibility of each attendee. Book your hotel room online, or use group code MOFAM when calling to book a room to receive the discounted rate.
Contact Leslie Pritchard, MFHC Communications and Outreach Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, with any questions about registration or the conference. We look forward to seeing you in Columbia!