Kauffman Foundation Conference Center
4801 Rockhill Road, Kansas City
A PrEP Institute for the state of Missouri: Ending the Epidemic together one step at the time.
About this Event
“KC CARE Clinic is approved as a provider of CNE by the Kansas State Board of Nursing. This course offering is approved for 8 contact hours per day and 16 hours total applicable for APRN, RN, or LPN relicensure. KSBN provider number LT0256-0609.”
NOTE: SORRY, NO WALK-INS ARE PERMITTED
If you are unable to attend in person, the Institute will broadcast live via Zoom. Register to watch online using the following link: https://bit.ly/38BhzxU
- HIV Prevention Organization Leaders
- HIV Prevention Organization Staff
- PrEP Navigators
- Healthcare Providers and Leaders
- Health Department Leadership and Staff
- PrEP Financing: 340B and 3rd Party-Billing
- Harm Reduction
- PrEP Implementation Models
- Same-Day PrEP
- PrEP Navigation for Prevention Staff and Navigators
- Review models of financing PrEP via 340B reimbursement and 3rd party-billing in various setting types.
- Describe different models of Tele-PrEP and review best practices for implementing Tele-PrEP.
- Review the needs of PWUDs within HIV Prevention and determine processes to provide better service care.
- Review the current landscape of PrEP and discuss the future and experimental versions of PrEP.
- Build skills to successfully navigate clients into linkage, adherence, and persistence of PrEP use.
- Plan individualized PrEP implementation action plans using PrEP implementation models.
Nearby Hotels for your consideration:
Day One (Monday, February 10, 2020)
- 8:00 am – 9:00 am – Breakfast & Registration Check In
- 9:00 am – 9:30 am – Welcome and Introductions
- 9:30 am – 10:30 am – Why We Are Here
- 10:30 am – 10:45 am – Break
- 10:45 am – 11:45 am – PrEP Navigation
- 11:45 am – 12:45 pm – Lunch
- 12:45 am – 2:15 pm – Concurrent sessions
- PrEP Financing (340B, 3rd Party Billing, Ready Set PrEP and more)
- PrEP Navigation 2.0
- 2:15 pm – 2:30 pm – Break
- 2:30 pm – 4:10 pm – TelePrEP & More
- 4:10 pm – 4:30 pm – Debrief and Evaluations
- 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm – Networking Reception
Day Two (Tuesday, February 11, 2020)
- 9:00 am – 10:45 am – PrEP in the Context of Comprehensive Care of People Who Use Drugs
- 10:45 am – 11:00 am – Break
- 11:00 am – 12:00 pm – PrEP User Panel
- 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm – Lunch
- 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm – PrEP Implementation Part 1: Programs In MO
- 2:00 pm – 3:45 pm – Concurrent Sessions
- PrEP Implementation Part 2 – Developing Work Plans and Record Keeping Systems
- Disruptive Innovation: Dyadic Games
- 3:45 pm – 4:30 pm – Wrap Up and Adjourn