701 Convention Plaza
St. Louis, MO 63101
The 2019 Preparedness Summit will feature experts from the healthcare and emergency management fields in addition to public health preparedness professionals to address the gaps between these life-saving industries in an effort to work more collaboratively and efficiently in the face of emerging threats.
It is imperative that we adapt our public health practices to meet the demands of an ever-evolving threat environment. But how do we, as preparedness leaders, help our communities become more prepared to respond to and recover from uncharted catastrophic events?
We can start doing so by discovering new and creative solutions to address events like:
- pandemic diseases,
- the opioid crisis,
- active shooter emergencies,
- and cybersecurity threats.
Participating in the 2019 Preparedness Summit is an investment in your agency and community because it’s an opportunity to:
- Interact with leaders in the industry to expand your professional network and raise your profile in the public health preparedness space;
- Share your agency’s best practices and expertise with colleagues from the healthcare and emergency management and public health preparedness fields to contribute to the advancement of our nation’s health security;
- Build partnerships with these life-saving industries to strengthen your agency’s capacity in the face of emerging threats;
- Advance your creative-thinking skillset to find new ways to prepare for, respond to, and recovery from threats like pandemic diseases, the opioid crisis, active shooter emergencies, and cybersecurity threats;
- Participate in interactive training and take away innovative solutions and practical strategies to meet the requirements of the evolving threat environment.