Alive and Well Ambassadors are agents of change working to increase community resilience and to decrease the impact of trauma and toxic stress. Ambassadors represent themselves, their neighborhoods, their faith community and/or their professional organizations in health care, education, behavioral health, business, social service, and more. Despite distinct lived-experiences and backgrounds, Ambassadors share a common goal: to help promote healing, well-being, and equity.
Ambassadors commit to:
- Attend an orientation with Alive and Well to learn about the organization and the work
- Participate in a 2-hour Trauma Awareness training to understand the impact of toxic stress and trauma on health and well being
- Drive the vision for Alive and Well in their community
- Connect and collaborate at Ambassador events
- Engage the community and/or organization to build a resilient, trauma-informed community